WHAT IS MORPHEUS8?
The first and only full-body fractional technology for subdermal adipose remodeling (SARDS). Despite being applied externally, it offers the deepest fractional technology, allowing a physician or aesthetic provider to target deep layers of a patient’s skin and remodel collagen.
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns.
- Extremely uniform effect.
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis.
- Safe on skin type up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
How does Morpheus8 work?
Using tiny needles, Morpheus8 comfortably penetrates the skin at a deeper level than other microneedling treatments, providing radiant and beautiful contours for a smoother and more beautiful appearance. What makes this technology so powerful is that the microneedles are extremely fine, allowing for deeper penetration into the dermis so that maximum collagen stimulation can take place. Morpheus8 is the only treatment that can mold fat lying just under the skin to obtain optimal results. Contouring and refining the subdermal layers allow for a more sculpted result that is not seen with other non-invasive technologies.
Is Morpheus8 right for me?
If you are looking to reduce the signs of aging such as drooping, or sagging, especially in the lower face or neck, but are not ready for a facelift, the Morpheus8 procedure may be right for you. In addition, the Morpheus8 can also be used on the body to reduce the appearance of cellulite, C-section scars and stretchmarks. Morpheus8 can also treat focal areas of loose skin and fat which are commonly seen above the knees, above and below the belly button and on the back.
Morpheus8 Before and After Photos
How many treatments will I need?
Most patients can expect to have three treatments spaced approximately six weeks apart.
How quickly will I see results?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, however typically the most noticeable results build gradually over 3 months. This time period follows the natural course of remodeling that occurs as the skin heals.
Can anyone use Morpheus8?
The benefit of Morpheus8’s color-blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated.
What kind of post-procedure care is required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day.
Benefits of Morpheus8:
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and stretch marks
- Treats recurrent laxity after a facelift
- Minimizes pores
- Improves active acne
- Can be used almost anywhere – face, neck and body
- Little to no downtime
- Safe for all skin types and tones