Aging or beauty concerns such as a saggy neck, droopy eyelids, jowls and crepey skin can undermine one’s self-confidence. As collagen and elastin decrease while your body ages, loose skin on the jawline, chin and neck appear. You may even see an increase in fine lines and crepey skin in the under eye area and around the mouth. If you are not ready for surgery, minimally invasive AccuTite can serve as an alternative that delivers winning results with no incisions.
When it comes to cosmetic procedures, accuracy is everything. With that in mind, InMode (the makers of FaceTite, BodyTite, AccuTite, etc.) a global leader in sophisticated radiofrequency (RF) devices, developed AccuTite, the smallest, minimally invasive RF contouring device on the market.
Small but powerful, AccuTite delivers precision heating in addition to the science and safety associated with Radio Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) for the face, neck and body. This means that it can tackle smaller, more difficult areas impacted by aging such as lower eyelids, loose skin around nasolabial folds, jowls, the neck and saggy skin on knees. Developed with the utmost safety and efficacy in mind, AccuTite both tightens skin and and can be used in combination with liposuction and Morpheus8 (microneedling) to reduce fat.
AccuTite can address a wide range of issues involving lax skin in the following areas:
- Eye area including lower lids
- Nasolabial folds or “laugh lines”
- Lower face
- Bra fat
- Upper arms
AccuTite benefits include:
- Minimally invasive treatment that melts fat and tightens skin
- Dramatic improvement in skin laxity*
- Treatment only takes 1-2 hours depending on amount of areas treated
- Short recovery, mild to moderate bruising andswelling for approximately 3-5 days
Accutite Before and After Photos
AccuTite Frequently Asked Questions
How Does AccuTite Work?
AccuTite draws upon revolutionary radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) technology. This radiofrequency energy creates heat that causes:
• Skin tightening
• Destruction of unwanted fat
• Stimulation of collagen production in the deeper layers of skin to promote tighter and firmer skin
How Soon Will I See Results?
Most patients see some results immediately following treatment. Best results are noticeable after 6 weeks and continue up to 12 months.
Who Is A Good Candidate For AccuTite?
The best candidates for AccuTite are:
- Individuals that are active, motivated, and healthy with small areas of diet- and exercise-resistant fat or loose skin
- Individuals who have unwanted fat with associated loose skin
- Individuals who are candidates for other procedures like a facelift or neck lift but don’t want to go through more invasive surgery
- Individuals who for a variety of reasons do not want to have a facelift
Is AccuTite Safe?
AccuTite is completely safe and has been cleared for use by the FDA. The built-in temperature cut-off measures the temperature of your skin during treatment and will automatically shut off the radio frequency energy if it gets too hot. This means there’s no risk of burning your skin.
Accutite will not offer the same outcomes as a facelift. It is creating controlled wounds to the skin from the inside, relying on the patient’s skin to contract as it heals. Results will vary depending on the patient and is/her degree of aging. However, AccuTite is a minimally invasive method which allows for us to target specific areas of laxity and get better contraction in these target areas than can traditionally be achieved with non-invasive treatments.